At Simoda we pride ourselves on working with technology vendors & partners which deliver true value for our customers. Arctic Wolf are one of our top partners and attended a recent update partner update session where they told us about the expanded offerings, so rather than keep it to ourselves I wanted to share the exciting info with you.
Simoda have have been champions of Arctic Wolf’s Cyber Security Suite for a long time. Why? Because it’s an excellent platform, and now it’s just become a bit better.
Here are some of the new features
The Arctic wolf platform of Managed Detection and Response, Managed Risk and Managed Security Awareness adds a layer of security that sits above your other security tooling goes a long way to making sure you are fully protected.
However no single cyber security solution can stop attacks perfectly every time, no matter how good the solution is. There is still some inherent risk.
So, what happens with the last bit of risk? What happens IF despite all the technology, you get a breach? Then what? Arctic wolf think they have the answers.
First up… Incident Response…
Incident Response Jump Start
Traditionally Incident Response is Slow, Expensive and often a waste of money with prebooked hours being burned if not used within a fixed term.
Surely there’s a better way? Now there is!
Arctic Wolf IR JumpStart Retainer combines the short response SLA organisations value in a retainer with proactive IR planning to build confidence and resilience, without the upfront costs of traditional IR retainers.
When crisis strikes, the last thing you want is hesitation or uncertainty when asked, “What do we do now?” IR JumpStart serves as your answer and action plan.
Arctic wolf has come up with a new approach to the Incidence Response (IR Trainer) which consists of:
IR Plan Builder
Developed through years of restoring large and small organisations from cyber-attacks, IR Plan Builder guides organisations through an online process of collecting the critical information needed to jump-start IR engagements.
IR Plan Review
Arctic Wolf will review your incident response plan to find gaps and missing information that cause delays during the response to data breaches and other major incidents.
Then, If the worst happens, because of the preparation that goes in you would have access to:
When you need help fast
- 1-hour response SLA
- Fast-track scoping call based on IR plan.
- Discounted pricing on IR service engagement
- Recommendations for legal and other resources during response
Full-Service IR Team
- Containment to restoration
- Elastic Response Framework
- In-depth digital forensics analysis
- Comprehensive data and system restoration
- Proven threat actor communications strategies
- Build confidence and resilience.
- Appoint key contacts.
- Identify critical data and applications.
- Plan review by Arctic Wolf to identify gaps.
- Safeguard your plan.
Putting their money where their mouth is!
The risk carried over from above also carries financial cost, all cyber security breaches do.
The answer to this is the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Warranty, a unique offering a critical financial layer to Cyber Security that’s usually missing.
Through a third party, Arctic Wolf offers financial support for customers with a robust security partnership with Arctic Wolf. This is offered at no cost to qualifying customer.
Customers are eligible for up to $1,000,000, when investing in Arctic Wolf's full product portfolio. A $500,000 benefit is available to eligible customers leveraging MDR and one more core product (MR/MA).
Although this isn’t Cyber Insurance and isn’t a replacement, it does help with bridging the gap when covering incident costs including:
- Ransomware: support for costs associated with a ransomware incident
- BEC: support for costs associated with a business email compromise that leads to funds transfer or other fraud.
- Compliance: support for regulatory penalties, fines, or other related costs triggered by a cybersecurity incident
- Cyber Legal Liability: support for legal costs resulting from a cyberattack, related to privacy, security, data loss or misuse, or more.
- Business Income Loss: support for the financial impact of a cybersecurity incident that results in lost business income.
Although no single cybersecurity tool can stop attacks perfectly every time. Cybersecurity, IT, and risk management leaders need a plan to manage the outcomes of inevitable cyberattacks against their businesses. Arctic wolf’s new offerings – IR Jump Start and Security Operations Warranty - delivers these in spades.
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch today and we can discuss how we can help you mitigate your risk!
Thanks for taking the time to read.
Cyber Security Solutions Specialist
0114 551 3819